Using Wax Melts Safely
How to use wax melts
- Place your choice of one of our soy melts in the top of the burner (do not add water).
- If using a traditional burner, light an unscented tea light candle and place in the base of the burner. Allow the wax to melt and the fragrance to fill the room.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not place burners near to windows, loose items (such as curtains) or near to a draught.
- Wax melts should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Do not touch the burner whilst in use as it will be hot, allow to cool before handling, as the soy wax melt cools down it will solidify again and can be reused until the fragrance has gone.
- To remove wax, light the burner and allow the wax to soften for about 30 seconds. Gently push the wax and it will slide out in a disc that can be disposed of according to local regulations. Gently wipe the burner with a tissue to remove residue. Do not pour wax down a sink or drain.
The CLP Regulation is a European Union regulation from 2008, which aligns the European Union system of classification, labelling and packaging of chemical substances and mixtures to the Globally Harmonised System.
All of our products have CLP labels attached, and you can also view the information before purchasing by scrolling through each items images.